Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today is a strange day for me...
I am elated at the fact that the website is now up, but I feel congested at the things that still need to be implemented!
I am appreciative for the Time that has been given to me to be able to stay at it. I am most thankful for the presence of Andrew Callegati in my life. In him, I have a real Friend, a Supporter, a Person who truly loves and believes in me.
Although I am also feeling highly emotional as I type this, I accept it as a good thing.
Thank you Andrew!

I am now currently working on the second book and to be exact, I am on page 6! :)
I hope this book does not take 10 years to finish! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. remember good things come to those that wait, take your time with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember good things come to those that wait, take your time with the book.

    ReplyDelete